....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ready for September?

Hello everyone! Tracy (sunshinetk) here with your desktop freebie for September. In addition to back to school, I think of September as harvest time! As fall approaches I love all the fresh produce I can find in my own tiny little garden and at our local farm stands. What better kit to use for your freebie than Grandpa's Garden?

I also used the adorable felt veggies from Grandpa's Veggies:

And here's the desktop - you can download it by clicking on the image. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a little love!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete