....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, August 16, 2010

It's almost fall.. and I have a flashback!





Hi Everyone, it's Kate (mom2my2monkeys) to bring you a super product flashback. Can you believe it's almost fall?? I can't believe how quick this year is just flying by, it'll be Christmas if I close my eyes! If you're anything like me, you're probably already thinking about the holidays (okay, I admit.. I could just be abnormal) and are gearing up for all of the fun that comes with fall! Every year my kids, husband and I build a scarecrow and sit him on our front porch - it's about as close as we get to fall here in Florida - I still had pictures that I hadn't scrapped from a couple of years ago, and the kit I'm featuring today fits them SO well!

My flash back is "Midnight Crow" which is absolutely fantastic for fall themed pictures!


{Click image to view the product in Chelle's store}

Cute right? I just LOVE the elements in this kit - I think it has to be one of my favorite fall kits.
Here's a peek at what I did with the kit..


I just love the colors of this kit, and love how ready for fall I am now! Here's a little bit of inspiration from the rest of the team and some of the girls over at Scrap Matters.

From dznyscrapper


From .megan.


And one from Neeny


If that doesn't have you ready for fall, I don't know what will! I hope you enjoyed this flashback and it made you ready to kick summer behind us and get ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment