....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday ScrapMatters! Birthday Blog Train...freebie

Welcome blog train travelers!  While you are here, make sure you sign up for my newsletter -->

For my 9th(?) birthday my Mom made me a brand new pink swimsuit that I LOVED.  It was 2 pieces...the top had an "apron" attached, so it was like a one piece, but I was so excited to wear it.  I got to invite 2 friends to go swimming for my birthday.  I'm not even sure who I invited, nor do I remember actually going swimming.  But I remember the suit...and the morning.  I had the top bunk bed and I was up there tormenting my sister...or else she was tormenting me.  But somehow in the process she hit me in the head with a stuffed bear...the one with a music box on the inside.  The little winding piece hit my head hard enough to cut me and I started to bleed.  She quickly got me some tissue.  But we didn't dare tell my parents because we were afraid I'd have to go to the doctor to get stitches and we'd have to stay home from swimming.  LOL!
What's your favorite birthday memory?

Remember 30% off at ScrapMatters this week....

Here's my birthday gift to you:


Sorry 'bout the corrupted file.  :(  It's fixed now.

Toot!  Toot!  Off to Heidi's blog.  Remember if you get lost you can check the ScrapMatters blog.

15 comments:

  1. For some reason this won't open.....is the file misnamed or corrupted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your birthday memory. I can just see those two little girls not telling mommy so they can go swimming! Cute!
    Thanks for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie! It's so cute! The png file isn't working for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelle, you crack me up! Love the cluster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the free wordart. However, the file is invalid and won't open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wordart, but I'm having trouble opening it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was me having the problem, as I see others are not able to view the adorable word art you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the word art!! Thanks for the great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love trains, such a fun way to get a great kit, thanks for your part, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I giggled at your story Chelle! Too funny, my sis and I had moments just like that too! =) Thanks so much for the cute freebie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great birthday story! LOL Thanks for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much. I love your word art and it's so sweet of you to share with us.

    My favorite birthday memory (that I don't really remember, but it brought me much joy for many years) is I was born on Father's Day. My dad and I always tried to be together to celebrate. It was a special time for us. Sadly 58 years later my mother passed away on Father's Day. So I have bittersweet memories.

    Thanks again.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie

    ReplyDelete