....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY SALES & a GRAB BAG!!!

Good morning (or afternoon)! Have you been out shopping? I haven't--I sure enjoyed sleeping in. And with this cold, I needed it. LOL!

So...I have LOTS to show you today. First up is the DEALS!!!

First up, the Black Friday Sales Info:
Holly Jolly Holiday Collection

If you purchase Holly Jolly Holiday by Dec 2nd, you get the glitters automatically included in your download! Oh and check out this CUTE Holly Jolly Holiday Blogwear by Kassie. Isn't it adorable! It'll make your blog all festive!

CU NEWS

Two things. First I have another CU grab bag. It's a little smaller with a smaller price. Three fabulous products!

Want to know what's in there? You can see the products close up if you click on the image above to see them in the store, but here's a sneak peek:

And...most importantly, if you are one of my subscribers who'd just like to receive my CU news, then I have a NEW NEWSLETTER for you.

Get these ruffled flowers FREE when you sign up for my CU only newsletter.



Some adorable eye candy from my CT:




AND check out this fun contest at ScrapMatters:
HOLIDAY CARD CONTEST


Do you send a holiday card each year? We'd love to see your creation! ScrapMatters has teamed up with Persnickety Prints & PictureItPostage to bring you a fun holiday card contest. Check out the rules and get your cards entered in our contest to win FREE printing & FREE personalized postage!
Persnickety has FABULOUS quality layout printing & hardcover books & even holiday cards. Have you seen the personalized postage stamps you can get from PictureItPostage? How cute is THAT?

Oh...the blog freebie.  Here you go!  Have a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little penguin. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your blog freebie...it is just adorable! I love the pink & green!

    ReplyDelete