....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Spin A CT - QuiltyMom

Hi Everyone, it's Kate (mom2my2monkeys) and I just LOVE Jan's (QuiltyMom) gallery. I know she was spotlighted yesterday, and just like Diana, I'm always in awe of Jan's gallery. I chose to spin her "Saying Goodbye" layout as I just love the way the pictures and elements go so well together.

Here's Jan's Layout (I've linked it too, so that you can stop by the gallery and leave her some love if you'd like)


And here's my spin on this fabulous Layout. I created this layout using "Thankful Hearts"

{Click for full Credits}

If this layout doesn't inspire you to get your scrap stash out and gorgeous pages showing up in your galleries, then you just have to check out the rest of Jan's gallery, as there's SO many gorgeous layouts that you're bound to find something to get your creative juices flowing.

Until next time.

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment