....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Gallery Stand Out

I’m Linda (Scrapporreia – to the digi-world) and one of the Chelle’s November guest CTs. Being a guest is always great. The host waits on you, you get the choicest burgers at the cookout, the nicest towels in the bathroom, the fluffiest, softest guest pillows, and you don’t even have to do any cleaning – cuz— you’re the guest, of course. As Chelle’s guest CT, I get to select the Gallery Stand Outs for this week on DSD! How cool is that? What a welcome to the team. 

I’m always the worst at decisions. Given a multiple choice, I want a sampling of each. So again, lucky me, I chose a few different layouts (layouts are linked for credit and so you can leave them some love if you’d like).

Seeing that its calendar time, this layout really spoke to me and … its gorgeous. I love how the circle frames are all clustered and the text on the path around the outside edges ties it all together so nicely.

Calendar Cover by Breeoxd using a mix of Chelle’s Creations kits

Sam’s
Lets Do It Again uses a kit I’ve been dying to try, Ticket to Ride. I love the layout and the expression on her face is awesome! So cute.
I think this one was created for the DSA BOTCT, and you can see why QuiltyMom made it onto Chelle's team – this layout is awesome – from the handwritten text on the circle paths, to the doodle frame superimposed over the skewed photo. And the colors are so beautifully vibrant.


And since its DSD weekend, be sure to pop over to ScrapMatters and play along with Chelle's fun Dinosaur game!


Have a GREAT DSD weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment