....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday - Time for a Freebie!

Hello Friends!
It's merchi aka Karen here with another fabulous freebie! This one uses "O Come Let Us Adore Him" (I love that song!)

Here's the kit I created this freebie with:


Isn't the dino cute? He's not in the kit though, that was a game Chelle played during DSD...hope you got to play along?

Before I show you the freebie, I have to tell you what it's used for. I'm a homeschooling mom, so we have a pocket chart calendar on our wall. There are some great calendar cards you can buy for this kind of thing...but if you lose one, then your calendar begins to look pretty sad. I decided to make my own cards...this way if I lose one I can just re-print it!

Here's a couple picture of the cards in use:



Great for teachers or homeschooling moms... uses an ABCD pattern, and as you can see the Holy Family lands perfectly on Christmas day! Here's what you'll get:


Even though it starts with day two, I didn't forget day one! lol, It's at the end! I hope you enjoy this freebie! You can download it here.

5 comments: