....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Freebie!

Hi! Fran here with your Tuesday Freebie! I had fun making this cluster for you. I used Chelle's Stacked: Wonky (boy does the CT *love* that set!) and Chelle's DSD grab bag kit, Happy (still available) in making this. You need Chelle's bag, especially if you are a Disney lover!! Just sayin. ;)

Here is a preview of my cluster.



And you can download it HERE! Hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cluster! Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love your stuff! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, when I click to download, it says the file link is invalid. Do you only offer your freebies for one week? It is super cute and I have just the photo for it. Thanks, Kristi

    ReplyDelete