....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Freebie

I just love using the Stacked series in my LOs, they cut down on so much time with pre-made strips or blocks of paper. Just fill them with paper or photos and clip to each layer, and walla! Add a few embellies here and there and you're done!

Here's your freebie for this week, a QP made by yours truly, Sam. I used Stacked: straight and Happy paper, elements, and frames. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy and come visit us again for more features from Chelle's CT!

**Link fixed**


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I love this quickpage and I love Chelles CT. Seriously, you ladies are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, you are so right. Why didn't I ever think of that? It DOES save so much time to already have it clustered for you and then you personalize with your own papers/kit. What a 'duh' moment. lol
    Thanks for the tip and freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the QP. I can't get the download to work tho :(

    ReplyDelete