....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chelle’s Birthday Celebration Game: Spot the Differences!

Hi, guys. The Chelle celebration is continuing on today with a spot the differences. I have two versions of my layout, Precious, below. I changed nine things on the page. Find the differences and email me at carriesmom@gmail.com and on the 28th I will announce two winners! One winner will receive Chelle's mini, Bloomin’ and the other will receive the coordinating alpha. You can find the details either at SM or TDC. Here is a look at the prizes:


Here is the original layout image:



Here is the changed image:

You have until the 27th at midnight PST to enter. Good Luck!

4 comments: