....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Spin a CT - Birthday Edition



Hi Everyone! It's Kate (mom2my2monkeys) here bringing you a special Spin a CT this week. To keep in theme with Chelle's birthday celebration, I created a birthday themed page by spinning a layout created by our very own Jenn (jk703). Jenn is a new member of Chelle's team, along with myself, and I just love her work and had to spin her! Here's the layout of hers that I chose to spin and what I came up with.

{Click for Credits}

And my spin on Jenn's Layout, I used Chelle's Celebrate (Brite) kit and Stitch me up Frames to create my party themed page.

{Click for Credits}

Here's a couple of other layouts created by Jenn that would be great to spin - I may even have to spin one of these myself!

{Click for Credits}

{Click for Credits}


Now, this wouldn't be a party game without prizes right? Well, here's how you win! All you have to do is pick a layout either from my blog post or from Jenn's Gallery (found HERE), and put your spin on it, Then come back here and link me to your layout to enter - easy right?? To qualify your entry, you must make sure that 75% of your layout uses Chelle's products. Make sure you leave me a comment before July 30th with a link to the layout you lifted and your version of that layout using 75% or more of Chelle's Creations products and I'll pick 2 winners of 2 great prizes, and announce them on the 31st!!

Wanna see what's up for grabs??




Good luck, enjoy the rest of the week's Celebrations and don't forget to wish Chelle a very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment