....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's a Birthday Speed Scrap!

I hope that you've been having a grand time celebrating Chelle's Birthday along with us. We've been having fun thinking of ways to celebrate her special day. And so we have one more goodie to add to your list of things to do - Chelle's Birthday Speed Scrap!

That's right. July 27th is the official Big Day when Chelle becomes another year young, and I will be hosting a Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters in honor of this wonderful lady. She is simply amazing.

Here's the advertisement to make this all official:



And I'll even give you a peek at what's in the goodie bag:



Isn't that cool? And it all yours if you attend the Speed Scrap. I hope to see you there - I guarantee that it's going to be fun!

Jan (QuiltyMom)

1 comment:

  1. I hate I will miss the chat but I will be at work at that time. Hope everyone has a good time.

    ReplyDelete