....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Product Flashback: Go! Fight! Win!


Happy Monday everyone! It's Cara here today with a fun Product Flashback. I was catching up with some high school friends at a reunion mixer recently and with all that nostalgia stirred up, I dug out some of my old high school pictures. I started scanning those pictures and went looking through my stash to find the perfect kit to highlight them.

My three best friends and I were cheerleaders, so I pulled out Chelle's fabulous kit, Go! Fight! Win! Since our high school colors were green and white, I selected this one:



But Chelle's such a talented designer, that she offers this kit in six colors: red, blue, black, orange, green and purple - you're sure to find the color perfect for your project. Click here to go to Chelle's store at ScrapMatters to check out Go! Fight! Win! and all of Chelle's great kits.

Here's what I came up with using this great kit:


Have a great week and happy scrapping!

Cara

2 comments:

  1. SUPER fun pictures, what great hair! What memories, what memories. I may need to snag this kit!

    ReplyDelete